Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 225

Thread: GREAT QUOTES..

  1. #131
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "I want to walk through life instead of being dragged through it."
    _Alanis Morissette

    Another great Alanisism!

    That one of yours cracked me up Charlie!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Where you B Dawny? Miss ya grrl! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #132
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am here Gus, sorry I was MIA, but I have been having problems with my server. I hope this even goes through. I was so mad last night I thought I broke my computer. Anyway I will try to post in the morning. Right now I have some papers to go through for work. I hope I will be able to post in the morning. Later
    Dawn

  3. #133
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Some days you're the dog, and some days you're the hydrant.
    --Unknown

    LOL!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hi Dawn,
    I tried to post this last night but it wouldn't go through 4 some reason.
    I guess your prob is persisting darn it. I was looking forward to a Thursday quote from ya too!
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #134
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning it's Friday and I finally made it on to add a quote for the day. I hope everyone will have a great weekend. I personally will be busy throwing a B-Day party for my son. But anyway here is one for today:

    "Conceit is an odd disease; it makes everybody sick but the one who has it."

    Have a Great Weekend
    Dawn

  5. #135
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning Dawn,
    Wish your son a happy birthday for me, won't ya!
    There sure are a lot of cool aquarians 'round here! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #136
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you so much Gus and I have been telling everyone that I will be 28, but that is not being truthful. I just turned 32. Thank you again you are the second person to tell me Happy Birthday, my son was the first. I will try to find a quote around here. Okay I found one:

    As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the person.
    Proverbs 27:19
    Dawn

  7. #137
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    --Robert Frost

    I can't remeber the number of candles required for your cake Dawn but I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays!
    You are sweet and wonderful and a great friend of mine!
    <font size=5>Happy Birthday Young Lady!!!!</font>
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #138
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning to everyone. Sorry I haven't posted, but I have been very busy this week. I took Tuesday off to do a lot of running around, and to rest up. And I started to post yesterday and my computer booted me off. So anyway here is a quote to everyone:

    "Life is my university, and I hope to graduate from it with some distinction."

    *That quote is in memory of the lives that were losted in a tragic accident close to my home. They were building the biggest bridge in Ohio, when a crane fell.*
    Dawn

  9. #139
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Friday Morning to everyone.
    I hope everyone is planning on having a great weekend.
    Gus it is really weird that you wrote the story here, because everyday at work I have a meeting with my team just to get them pumped up for the day. And I always read them something encouraging and I read that very same one on Monday.
    Anyway here is one for the weekend:

    "Never underestimate the power of your action".
    Have a great weekend
    Dawn

  10. #140
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 note. In the room of 200 he asked, who would like this $20 note?

    Hands started going up.

    He said, I am going to give it to someone, but first let me do this. He proceeded to crumple the note up. He then asked, who still wants it?

    Still the hands were up in the air.

    Well, he replied, What if I do this? And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. Now who still wants it?

    Still the hands went into the air.

    My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.

    Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless.

    But no matter what happens to you, you will never lose your value: dirty or clean crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who love you.

    The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or whom we know, but by WHO WE ARE.


    I thought you'd like this Dawn! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic